The breaking news of the year goes controversial as the numerous mobile web searches had already exceeded the number of desktop web searches and even for the coming years the explicit use of mobiles is here to stay. This point out the reality that the mobile marketing is becoming very essential for the small businesses to remain viable in this competitive market. Below is a list of specific ways by which you can promote the mobiles sales for the benefit of your small business.
- One step, to begin with, is by creating a dedicated website for the mobile shoppers. Ensure it contains all the information that the customers require including the variously available smartphones, details on the phone service providers like the thevoiphub, nearby store locations, contacts and so on.
- Make sure your website holds the product images because people retain 70% of what they see when compared to only 30% of what they read.
- Loading time or the bounce rate of the webpage is another point to consider. Keep it low or otherwise, the user’s might lose patience.
- Do make the browsing tools and navigating buttons in an easy to use manner.
- Promote the add to Wishlist feature in their account and thereby, save the time of browsing.
- Enable an FAQ page so that it becomes easier for the buyers to sort the products.
- Further, the website should be featured with the responsive nature so that it easily adapts to the screen size of the visitor’s.
- Definitely, use the optimized social marketing strategy for promoting the sales.
- Do provide the easiest modes of payment and the ‘Buy Now’ option to make it simple.
- Gain your customer’s trust by encouraging the security features like lock options, checkout display logos and so on.